"How much easier his task and mine might be in these meetings that we held if suddenly there was a threat to this world from another species from another planet outside in the Universe. We'd forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries, and we would find out once and for all that we really are all human beings here on this Earth together."
Ronald Reagan November, 1985. Comments about his personal talks just held with Mikhail Gorbachev.
NOTE: NEW READERS may want to watch the video about globalization "The Pentagons New Map" by Thomas P.M. Barnett (found in the sidebar.)The actual written blog (title: Blog Writings) is further down on this page and will change as to reflect any selected item. Additional content is found in the sidebar on the right. Member of The Free State Project since June `o8.

Free Talk Live (7pm-10pm EST Mon.-Sat.)

BLOGAGORIES

I have roughly divided my writings into three catagories: The American Ways, Misunderstood & Misguided and Just for Fun.

BLOG WRITINGS

All written blogs, found below, are my original ideas (as far as I know) unless sited otherwise.
NKP, Breeze Denotsko
To change the text below click the titles above in the Blogagories section.
______________________________________________________

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

What is Real Magic?

During my college years I was watching a friend of my girlfriends parents house for a week. The owner was normal in appearance and just seemed a bit distant. Like, I felt he was more 'dissimilar' than most people I have met. I could find nothing 'normal' about what he talked about and how he viewed the world. He seemed to be "tripping" all the time (like LSD or shrooms). He wasn't.

Before he left for vacation he showed me a room draped in blood red cloth from floor to roof. A 3 foot rise in the middle was the "alter," and was also draped in red cloth. Strangely the room was illuminated evenly throughout, even though the only light was from the door I stood in. At the time I made no note of the illumination thing... now that I am a student of enochian (angelic) magic, so understand the 'mechanics' of the system this man practiced. He said "Do not go in this room while I am gone."

I didn't.

When he got back I went to get paid and he said he "knew" we didn't go into the room. And I asked him why he even had it. He didn't seem to be able to reach down to my level verbally and so just asked "Would you like to see something?" I agreed and was placed outside the room with my back to the door. He went in for a few minutes and when he came out he blindfolded me and led me into the room. It smelled of incense and felt kinda disoriented. I could hear him move around me and talk in a foreign tongue. I can only guess it was five minutes before he took my blindfold off.

The alter was 'set' with an oil lamp which was the only light. But before I could take note of the other items on the alter I noticed pieces of floating pinpoints of light. A stream of ebb and flow of these lights flowing from the roof to the floor and flowing right through everything, I looked at my hand and they were flowing right through it. The alter and I "disrupted" the flow of the little particles ever so slightly as they passed languidly through, or around, it and me. When I looked up at ...the owner... They were literally swirling around him and much more energetic (moving faster, not brighter). I had several minutes in the room to observe the phenomenon. Enough time to change my mind and life forever.

Once I saw and felt this I had a different view of everything. What he told me about the what and why and how of what I saw I must leave for you to discover. Spoon fed, any 'magical' practice is doomed to fail.

And that is the reason most don't understand what magic is or the "true nature" of its workings. It deeper workings are complex. It is a dedication that few can make. It IS NOT a hobby. It is prayer... if done correctly (the Bible shows you how). it is not D&D. But more like profound understanding of the nature and value of the abstract things that effect our lives. It is NOT evil. OHH but it can be. It is about imagination and perfecting its true powers. It is NOT about power over others (although it is a side effect, NOT a goal). It is more properly used for a better world and more livable emotional state of those around you. It is NOT for the manipulation of your personal circumstances or those in your life. It is about the use and control of ego. It is NOT fueled by or assisted by an unhindered, untrained or large ego.

Most seekers seek for the reasons I list in the "IS NOT ..." section and fail to get any value. True magic is about growing the subtle hints of the magic around you into a distorted, fully operable but imaginary reality. The workings of which fluctuate through continual experimentation and conceptualizing of the potential of what "magic" consists of. This can last for years, if not a lifetime.. Most folks lack the patience, imagination, confidence, introspection and life dedication to bring about an operable/working psychosis (ya that is how I view it).

It is my belief that at any point in human history, there are a few people that literally posses the power to shake the mountains, cloud the skies and yes bring us together as a people.

Note: If a person tells you of a spell it is no longer of any more use than you allow it. The only true magic comes from profound mental exaltation's and not circle drawing and charm/hex making. These work as much as your own emotions can push them. There is no 'synergy' in these castings. Synergy is what one should look for to be stayed on the path.

No comments: