"How much easier his task and mine might be in these meetings that we held if suddenly there was a threat to this world from another species from another planet outside in the Universe. We'd forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries, and we would find out once and for all that we really are all human beings here on this Earth together."
Ronald Reagan November, 1985. Comments about his personal talks just held with Mikhail Gorbachev.
NOTE: NEW READERS may want to watch the video about globalization "The Pentagons New Map" by Thomas P.M. Barnett (found in the sidebar.)The actual written blog (title: Blog Writings) is further down on this page and will change as to reflect any selected item. Additional content is found in the sidebar on the right. Member of The Free State Project since June `o8.

Free Talk Live (7pm-10pm EST Mon.-Sat.)

BLOGAGORIES

I have roughly divided my writings into three catagories: The American Ways, Misunderstood & Misguided and Just for Fun.

BLOG WRITINGS

All written blogs, found below, are my original ideas (as far as I know) unless sited otherwise.
NKP, Breeze Denotsko
To change the text below click the titles above in the Blogagories section.
______________________________________________________

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Please God... Tell us What You Told Mr Bush

George W. Bush

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier...just as long as I'm the dictator..."
--Washington, DC, Dec 18, 2000, during his first trip to Washington as President-Elect

"I feel like God wants me to run for President. I can't explain it, but I sense my country is going to need me. Something is going to happen... I know it won't be easy on me or my family, but God wants me to do it."--George W. Bush commenting to Texas evangelist James Robinson in the run-up to his presidential campaign

"God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam [Hussein], which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them."--Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Abu Mazen quoting Bush when they met in Aqaba; reported in The Haaretz Reporter by Arnon Regular

"I'm the Commander, see ... I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the President ... [I] don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation."--Speaking to the National Security Council

Please God... could you explain to the rest of us, that dont hear your voice in our heads telling us what to do, what exactally you said to Mr. Bush.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the other day god told me to become a stipper so i could make good money. Then i really didn't like my boss so God told me to murder him. Then God told me to cover up the evidence so that i don't get into trouble because it's okay if God told me to do it. God told me so no one can question my actions. So everything was just! This slippery slope president is a real show B! Thanks for posting his words!

Breeze Denotsko said...

Just tell me were you are "dancing" before you follow the rest of "Gods personal words" to you :-)

Breeze Denotsko said...

like the "fence painting" comment... the rest of the above deeds can be "outsourced"